Selling Cleaning Products on CleaninGuy | 5 Easy Steps to Increase Sales!
CleaninGuy is an e-commerce platform selling cleaning products for industrial, commercial, and residential areas.
Why Selling Cleaning Products on CleaninGuy?
Selling cleaning products on CleaninGuy e-commerce platform provides manufacturers with various benefits, from increased visibility and streamlined sales processes to valuable customer data and brand protection. We take pride in our role as a trusted partner to manufacturers and are committed to helping you grow and succeed in the digital marketplace.
Service Included For Sell on CleaninGuy
Service includes but is not limited to:
- Digital Marketing(Amazon and Shopify listing, SEO, PPC ads, social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, KOL cooperate )
- Customer Service and after-sale support (need support from the manufacturers)
- Sales DATA analysis and monthly reports.
- Product trending and market suggestions.
Service NOT includes:
- US domestic storage and shipping (We have adequate storage and logistic solutions, please let us know if you are interested)
- Sellers are responsible for expenses of freight and insurance premiums, import and export customs, clearance fees, and customs duties.
How to Start Selling Cleaning Products on CleaninGuy
Get Interested in Selling Cleaning Products on CleaninGuy?
Fill in the form, and let’s start working together!
Please note there are specific requirements and policies for selling cleaning products on the CleaninGuy e-commerce platform. But in general, we would need to collect basic information about your company, products, and sales preferences and obtain the agreement to our platform’s terms and conditions. Once the form is submitted, our team would review it and follow up with you to complete the onboarding process.
For more information on Selling Cleaning Products on CleaninGuy, Contact us at:
For additional digital marketing service, please refer to Promo Pro Media
How much will I earn from selling cleaning products on CleaninGuy?
The amount of money you can earn from selling cleaning products on CleaninGuy depends on several factors, including the selling price of your product, the fees associated with shipping costs, the cost of the product, and the quantity sold.
What do I need to sell cleaning products in the United States?
To sell cleaning products in the United States, you must comply with federal and state regulations. Here are some essential requirements to keep in mind:
1. Product registration: Some states require cleaning products to be registered before they can be sold. CleaninGuy can help check with the state’s Department of Agriculture or equivalent agency to determine if registration is required.
2. Labeling: The label on your cleaning product must comply with the regulations set by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). This includes providing a complete list of ingredients, hazard warnings, directions for use, and any necessary precautions.
3. Packaging: Your packaging should be designed to protect the product and the user and be tamper-evident to prevent contamination.
4. Safety data sheets: If your cleaning product contains hazardous chemicals, you must create a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) to comply with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
5. Environmental regulations: Cleaning products can impact the environment, so you should be aware of any federal or state regulations that apply to your product. For example, some states restrict the use of certain chemicals in cleaning products.
6. Insurance: Consider getting liability insurance to protect yourself in case of any product-related incidents or claims.
Remember that regulations vary by state, so it’s a good idea to consult a lawyer or regulatory expert to ensure you comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
How to set my cleaning product’s price for the US market?
Setting the price for your cleaning products can be a complex process that requires considering several factors. Here are some steps to help you determine a fair, competitive, and profitable price for your products:
1. Determine your costs: Calculate the cost of materials, labor, packaging, marketing, and other expenses in creating and selling your product. This will give you a baseline for the minimum price you should charge to make a profit.
2. Research your competition: Investigate the prices of similar products to determine a competitive price point. To understand what other companies charge, you can look at online retailers, brick-and-mortar stores, and local suppliers.
3. Consider your target market: Determine the demographics of your target market, including their buying habits, preferences, and willingness to pay. This will help you determine if you can charge a premium price for a high-quality or eco-friendly product or need to set a lower price point to compete with more affordable options.
4. Factor in your distribution costs: Consider the costs of getting your product to your customers, such as shipping and handling fees and any commissions or fees charged by online marketplaces or retailers.
5. Adjust your price based on demand: If demand for your product is high, you may be able to charge a higher price, while low demand may require a lower price to encourage sales.
6. Test your price: Consider testing different price points to see how they affect sales and profitability. You may need to adjust your price to remain competitive and profitable.
Overall, setting the price for your cleaning product is a balancing act that requires considering your costs, your competition, your target market, and your goals for profitability. CleaninGuy can generate a complete and professional report to help you determine a fair price for your customers and allows you to achieve your business objectives.
What’s the cost of selling on CleaninGuy
1. Order listing and processing fees: sales price* 2%
2. Sales commission: sales price* 15%
3. Customer Service fee (Pre-sale, in-sale, and after-sales services): sales price* 5%
4. Payment of handling charges: sales price* 3%
TOTAL = Sales Price* 25%
**Sales prices are calculated based on Retail Sales Prices on CleaninGuy.com, excluding sales taxes.